The Toy-Glorious Road To TOYSREVIL's #toptentoysof2017


As the weekend sees the virtual exodus of artists flooding into VERO (and hopefully not fully abandoning their Instagams...), I'd instead dedicated a whole chunk of my Saturday taking pictures of TOYS!

Meant for my (long-delayed) "TOP TEN TOYS OF 2017" project (I wanna join you guys tooooooo!), I'd had a shortlist since before the year of 2017 ended, but have been taking hella time trying to make up my mind! AND of course I'd wanted to take brand new pictures of the finalists/chosen toys (*Part of my #play-process, otherwise why bother? Don't judge me my indulgences :p) and featured here are some random snaps I'd instagrammed (but not captioned YET...).

"CAVEAT #1: They have to be toys purchased/received in the entire year of 2017, and opened within the year.

CAVEAT #2: They could be toys you had for a while/some time (aka "Older toys"), BUT opened and removed from the box during 2017."

Full list before February ends (*Not like 2016's list which took me all of 12 months, FFS ~ LOL) Thanks for your patience, folks! (Aaaaahhh just let me pretend you folks are "waiting" for it, okay? Thanks!).



Cheers and have yourselves a gloriously Toyful-Weekend!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK