Steampunk Cosplay

STEAMPUNK-COSPLAY-01

I've always adored the idea of "Cosplay" (although I'd never have the guts nor gumption to cosplay myself) and have admired the tenacity of folks who have chosen to such a lifestyle-pursuit. Cosplay in Singapore has predominantly about Japanese Anime and Hollywood Movies-slash-Comicbook influences, and I had recently begrudged the lack of the STEAMPUNK-theme in cosplay here - understandably so as the concept of Steampunk (and it's 'lifestyle') in itself might well be a rarity in this island state … but was momentarily wrong in my assumptions circa STGCC!

STEAMPUNK-COSPLAY-02 STEAMPUNK-COSPLAY-03

Nevertheless, check out my Facebook album for more imagery of ladies in Cosplay (where are all the 'men'? LOL) - with more via AcidCow.com (all pics via).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK